(click on graphic to view larger)
This is one of our most important holidays, and being that it is celebrated with lots of fireworks, your pet is at risk of becoming seriously distressed and running away in panic. Because our pets hearing is so sensitive, the loud booms of fireworks can be extremely uncomfortable. The sudden burst of lights can also cause pets to become frightened. So, what can you do to help ensure the safety of your pet?
Tips To Help Keep Your Pet Safe this July 4th:
- SPCA: Plan Ahead Safety Tips: click here
- SPCA: Safety Tips click here
- Missing Pet Partnership: Panicked Pets (dog & cat): click here
- Missing Pet Partnership: how to make a missing pet poster: click here
- Fetchem.net: posters + flyers tips: click here
Be a best friend to your best friend ~ keep them safe!
<> © <>