...An Extraordinary Bunny!
-by S. Jebb
click on image to see it larger
Searching the internet quickly I found what I thought would be the best to start feeding it. Goats milk and I knew the grocery store had it in cans in the baking isle. The problem was…no tiny, extra tiny eye droppers were to be found. Even the pet stores didn’t have them this small. Steve went to his shop in search of finding something to use to feed her. He got lucky and found a very tiny oil dropper he had never used.
Learn More About Rabbits:
- WikiPedia: Rabbits click here
- Science Kids: Fun Rabbit Facts click here
- Rabbits: General Care by ASPCA click here
- Interesting Facts by MSPCA click here
- Rabbits by RSPCA click here
Although we thought you'd enjoy this story,
<> © <>